Nové Město na Moravě will host the BMW IBU World Championships Biathlon from 7 to 18 February 2024. Secure your tickets early and be there!
Tickets are only available online and will not be sold at the venue.
- Championships Pass: For the biggest biathlon Gourmets, guarantees entry to all 9 competition days of the World Championships.
- Packages: For those who wish to enjoy a biathlon weekend or even a whole competition week.
- One-day tickets: For those who want to watch a specific competition(s). Most of the one-day tickets are already on sale. We plan to release the remaining tickets later depending on the number of packages sold.
Which sector to choose?
- Grandstands B, C and D: From here you will have a perfect overview of the stadium. You will have the shooting range, the start and the finish line in the palm of your hand. You will also get the first-hand experience of the legendary thunderous atmosphere of the Vysočina Arena.
- Grandstands E1 and E2: Here you will also be an inseparable part of the legendary Nové Město cauldron. You will see the biathletes skiing through the stadium, you will see the shooting in detail on the giant screens. In addition, the E1 stands will be newly built as permanent and will offer much more comfortable facilities.
- Grandstands F1, F2 and G: Steep climb towards the tunnels (G) and above the tunnels (F1 and F2) towards the TV split time. The most challenging part of the course where the biathletes need your loud support the most.
- Grandstands H: The final climb towards the stadium. With the newly designed grandstands layout, you will be now able to witness decisive gold medal battles from super close distance.
- There will be big screens showing the race action in front of all the spectator sectors to make sure you don’t miss a single moment of each competition.
We changed the order of the grandstands marking in the stadium so that they go naturally in alphabetical order. The original grandstands A is now grandstands C, the original grandstands C is now grandstands A (VIP).
- Children up to 120 cm have a ticket for 1 CZK. Valid for all sectors except VIP. When buying tickets, just switch from “Basic admission” to “Child up to 120 cm” in the basket of the selected ticket. Each child needs to be accompanied by one adult for security reasons.
- Holders of ZTP/P (disabled persons with guide) cards buy their tickets for the regular price + they have the right to get a free ticket for their guide. Wheelchair users can use the wheelchair accessible platform on grandstands D. These places are marked with a wheelchair symbol in the sales application and are limited in number.
- One of the largest sporting events in the history of the Czech Republic is a great opportunity for social or business meetings.
- Throughout the event you will have access to a heated VIP tent with first-class catering and a free selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- You can follow the competitions from the adjacent Grandstand A (VIP) with a perfect view of the entire stadium and the shooting range.
- Children up to 3 years of age (inclusive) are admitted free of charge without any seat entitlement.
- VIP season tickets for the entire championship, multi-day VIP packages and one-day VIP tickets are available
- The tickets for the BMW IBU World Championships 2024 are sold in cooperation with the Enigoo company. We recommend you to buy the tickets solely through the links published on the official event’s website biathlonnmnm.cz.
- The organizer reserves the right not to refund the entry fee in case the competition day gets cancelled in short notice due to extreme weather conditions (fog, strong wind, etc.).
- Entry fees will only be refunded if the competition is cancelled long time before the scheduled date due to adverse weather conditions (e.g. lack of snow).
For any outstanding questions about the WCH tickets, please email [email protected] or call the Enigoo customer line +420 461 049 232.